Only property to be foreclosured that morning.... cancelled

Only property to be foreclosured that morning.... cancelled

CA · Member since 2016 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes

Lol.... There was a foreclosure on 2/21 in San Francisco, and there was only one property on the list for that morning....

I have been tracking it for some time even though its opening bid set at $570K when the exact same unit on MLS at $620K...

Comes that morning and I over slept.... Kicked myself for 3 days.... Noticed today that it was cancelled... Lol

What are some of the reasons for the cancellation?

1Reply
5 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Jay HinrichsBusiness Member
    Real Estate Consultant · Summerlin, NV · Member since 2014 · 45k+ posts · 66k+ votes
    9y

    Redeemed

    another investor got to owner and bought it pre foreclsoure

    BK

    Bank goofed up and postponed

    these are the common ones

    can't tell you how many properties I bought and my competition could simply not get to the sale on time with their checks.. I never could understand that... we spend all this time effort money etc. and the auction is published day and time.  and they can't get there on time.. LOL  OH well Mr. punctual (me) never in my career missed one... 

    There was one bidder here in Oregon Jeremy .. he was habitually late.. and I know he paid a few hundred bucks to his HML who was giving him checks to bid.. so on top of missing the sale altogether he had to take his checks back and it cost him 200.00...

  • Investor · Coplay, PA · Member since 2015 · 404 posts · 315 votes
    9y

    I am the first one to all of my appointments. I never want anyone waiting on me. Even if we are both early.

    You will learn a lot by being first.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.