My Progress Log Towards 250 3 Bed 2 Bath Houses In 25 Years!

My Progress Log Towards 250 3 Bed 2 Bath Houses In 25 Years!

Real Estate Investor · OKC · Member since 2016 · 70 posts · 36 votes

I'm going to update this log monthly with my progress towards 250 3 bed 2 bath single family homes!

I hope you all enjoy it! I'm mostly doing this so I can look back on where I started 25 years from now.

Current Number Of Houses: 2 Out Of 250

Current Monthly Mortage Payment: $0

Current Market Value Of The Houses: $290,844

Price Paid For The Houses: $266,000

Equity Gained: $24,844

Current Monthly Rental Income: $1,180

Houses Getting Ready For Renting Out: 1

Total Rental Income(StartingJanuary 1st 2017) :$1,180



Wish me Luck!

2Reply
11 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Michael S.Pro Member
    Biggerpockets Support · Las Pinas, Metro Manila · Member since 2015 · 7k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    9y

    Good luck Peter and keep it up! 

    BiggerPockets
  • North Shore , MA · Member since 2016 · 26 posts · 7 votes
    9y

    @Peter G. This is a great idea. Im going to follow the thread and keep up with your successes. Can you share what your plan is to achieve your goal? and how do youhave two houses without any mortgage?

    Thanks

  • Real Estate Investor · OKC · Member since 2016 · 70 posts · 36 votes
    9y
    Originally posted by @Erika A.:

    @Peter G. This is a great idea. Im going to follow the thread and keep up with your successes. Can you share what your plan is to achieve your goal? and how do youhave two houses without any mortgage?

    Thanks

     From investments I made young as well as my amazon business that I am selling out of mostly that has been doing 250k in sales yearly for me.

    Plan is to invest smart and start to leverage others money to grow quicker but not carelessly.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.