Renting large unit/ options for storage

Renting large unit/ options for storage

TX · Member since 2014 · 151 posts · 23 votes

So I'm in a semi tough spot.  I have 3 vehicles, 2 of them are part of my growing hobby. I'm storing them at my parents garage  2 hours away and work on them when I have time. They are moving in the spring and selling their home.  I don't plan to stay up here forever but as I move around I'll never find an affordable place to work or store numerous vehicles.  I'm living in a town home.  So my thought was how to invest in something where I can store my toys and make out in the end. Buying a small lot and putting on a large pole building that I can divide up into sections?  Rent a side out etc.  Renting a large building for myself would cost 750 a month, and it goes up from there depending on area.  I'm not looking for the upkeep on a house especially since I move around a lot.  I just need a good spot to make a nice dedicated storage. Ideas?  Sorry if it's a long run on sentence.  On break at work have to get back to it.  Ready for thoughts!

0Reply
7 views

No replies yet. Be the first to reply to this discussion.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.