Cleared $5,732 Wholesaling Land. My Buyer Will Make More Than Me.

Cleared $5,732 Wholesaling Land. My Buyer Will Make More Than Me.

Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2014 · 2k+ posts · 515 votes

I post this to help motivate newer investors and make them aware that buying properties super cheap and doubling their money very quickly is possible and likely (not for self promotion in any way).

Locate a market, send out direct mail offers, choose the best ones that come back, contact buyers in the market to sell the properties before you execute the purchase.

0Reply
24 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Flipper/Rehabber · Wilton, CT · Member since 2015 · 4k+ posts · 4k+ votes
    10y

    I saw the video. It is amazing how you two pulled that one off.  I need to do research on this. I am familiar with Florida. Here in CT it gets a bit intimidating with all the taxes they throw at you. I really need to look into this.

  • Investor · Corona, CA · Member since 2014 · 746 posts · 372 votes
    10y

    I agree @Jerryll Noorden, CT taxes are ridiculous. 

  • Land O Lakes, FL · Member since 2015 · 11 posts · 3 votes
    10y

    Wow! Nice profit for a patch of sand. Congrats! 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.