The Biker Bar is reborn aka my first Indy flip

The Biker Bar is reborn aka my first Indy flip

Flipper/Rehabber · York, UK · Member since 2013 · 895 posts · 453 votes

I'm posting this today because my rehab is complete and that in itself is a success.  I bought the house because a) I could write a check for it and b) it was a real live biker bar and I'm a sucker for a story.  Here are some before and after photos for you, trust me it really is the same house. I will update with numbers when it sells.

Exterior before

Exterior after

"living room" aka bar central before

and after

Kitchen before

Kitchen after

Fingers crossed for a contract!

9Reply
94 views

Most Popular Reply

Real Estate Professional · Mechanicsburg, PA · Member since 2012 · 319 posts · 167 votes
11y
  1. Neighbors must love you!
See this reply in the discussion

65 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Professional · Mechanicsburg, PA · Member since 2012 · 319 posts · 167 votes
    11y
    1. Neighbors must love you!
  • Flipper/Rehabber · St. Louis, MO · Member since 2008 · 489 posts · 300 votes
    11y

    great job @Micki M. it looks amazing! Way to see the diamond through the rough! 

  • Jerry W.Pro Member
    Moderator
    Investor · Thermopolis, WY · Member since 2012 · 4k+ posts · 4k+ votes
    11y

    Excellent job!!  Congratulations.  Did you hire it done or do it yourself?

  • Jay HinrichsBusiness Member
    Real Estate Consultant · Summerlin, NV · Member since 2014 · 45k+ posts · 66k+ votes
    11y

    @Micki M.

      awesome job !!

  • Mike D'ArrigoPro Member
    Turn key provider · San Jose, CA · Member since 2010 · 4k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    11y

    Looks fantastic. Where in Indy is it?

  • Investor · Roanoke, VA · Member since 2012 · 1k+ posts · 374 votes
    11y

    nice job looks great @Micki M.

  • Indianapolis, IN · Member since 2013 · 210 posts · 149 votes
    11y

    @Mike D'Arrigo

    It's in Bates Hendricks.

    @Micki M.

    Your rehab team did a very great job! This property should sell quickly. You've done very well. 

  • Flipper/Rehabber · York, UK · Member since 2013 · 895 posts · 453 votes
    11y

    Thanks everyone.

    @Account Closed thanks for the kudos, wait til you see my next "diamond" hopefully it will be under contract this week.

  • Jerry W.Pro Member
    Moderator
    Investor · Thermopolis, WY · Member since 2012 · 4k+ posts · 4k+ votes
    11y

    @Micki M., I am not a contractor, but I do a lot of my own work.  My calls it therapy.  She might be right.

  • Indianapolis, IN · Member since 2014 · 26 posts · 8 votes
    11y

    Congratulations Micki!  That looks amazing!  

  • Residential Real Estate Broker · Indianapolis, IN · Member since 2010 · 1k+ posts · 557 votes
    11y

    Looks good!

  • Investor · Chicago, IL · Member since 2011 · 80 posts · 21 votes
    11y

    Wow, what a change.  Very well done.  Here's hoping for a quick contract!

  • Real Estate Agent · Pittsburgh, PA · Member since 2014 · 81 posts · 56 votes
    11y

    That's an amazing transformation.  Great work!

  • San Carlos, CA · Member since 2013 · 3 posts · 0 votes
    11y

    Wow!  Beautiful job, @Micki M.!  I'm curious, how did you manage the rehab when you're based in Denver?  Thanks in advance for your feedback.

  • Real Estate Investor · Rochester, NY · Member since 2014 · 18 posts · 4 votes
    11y

    Very impressive!

  • Orapa, Central District /Boteti · Member since 2015 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    11y

    Wow! that great job, I hope one day it will be me here in Botswana

  • Contractor · Orlando, FL · Member since 2014 · 27 posts · 7 votes
    11y

    LOL @ "Sled Doggs"

    Love the open floor plan. Makes the place feel more spacious. Nice work!

  • Albuquerque, NM · Member since 2014 · 19 posts · 5 votes
    11y

    So exciting to see these pics - amazing job!

  • Real Estate Broker · Fremont, CA · Member since 2010 · 2 posts · 3 votes
    11y

    It is amazing how lightening up a home make it inviting. Keep up the good work, I enjoy seeing success.

  • Steven TawreseyPro Member
    Flipper/Rehabber · Bainbridge Island, WA · Member since 2009 · 97 posts · 70 votes
    11y

    Great job @Micki M.! Looks amazing.

  • Project Engineer · Littleton, CO · Member since 2014 · 80 posts · 17 votes
    11y

    @Micki M.

    Fantastic job.  I was looking forward to seeing the pics of this rehab.  It looks great!  I am sure you'll have no issues with a quick sell on that one.

  • Real Estate Broker · Provo, UT · Member since 2013 · 689 posts · 511 votes
    11y

    @Micki M.

     HA! I know that house, good to see it got the love it needed!! The Biker story behind it is pretty fun (but only from a distance).

    Good work, I did 2 houses with a partner in that neighborhood a while back. Made out okay on the flips!

  • Investor · Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2014 · 180 posts · 72 votes
    11y

    Wow. Great vision and execution. I'd love to hear how you managed the rehab from afar! 

  • Realtor · Denver, CO · Member since 2013 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    11y

    Nice to see the finished project! Here's to a quick sale!!! 

  • Wholesaler · Arlington, VA · Member since 2015 · 3 posts · 0 votes
    11y

    Looks incredible!  Congratulations on your success.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.