Any Recommendations for RE Agents/brokers in Sacramento area

Any Recommendations for RE Agents/brokers in Sacramento area

San Jose, CA · Member since 2014 · 43 posts · 15 votes

Hi Folks

I am planning to buy an investment property in the Sacramento area. Do you have any recommendations for investor friendly local RE agents.

-Kiran 

0Reply
28 views

Most Popular Reply

Lender · Sacramento, CA · Member since 2015 · 112 posts · 62 votes
11y

I have a great agent that I use for buying and selling.  She is also a fantastic Property Manager. If interested, I can PM you her contact info.

See this reply in the discussion

10 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Where we are parked · Member since 2013 · 584 posts · 178 votes
    11y

    Hi Kiran,

    I will PM you with the realtor we have used for our properties both buying and selling. She has been great!

    Eric

  • Real Estate Investor · Rancho Cucamonga, CA · Member since 2014 · 258 posts · 90 votes
    11y

    Find them on Zillow.

  • San Jose, CA · Member since 2014 · 43 posts · 15 votes
    11y

    Thank you Eric , Morry. 

    Morry, yes I tried Zillow, but wasn't getting reponses from many of the agents on Zillow

  • Investor · San Ramon, CA · Member since 2015 · 21 posts · 10 votes
    11y

    Kiran did you try any agent . I am looking for one also for Sacramento area .

  • Lender · Sacramento, CA · Member since 2015 · 112 posts · 62 votes
    11y

    I have a great agent that I use for buying and selling.  She is also a fantastic Property Manager. If interested, I can PM you her contact info.

  • Investor · San Ramon, CA · Member since 2015 · 21 posts · 10 votes
    11y

    @Derek I am looking for multi family . will get in touch with you .

    @Jesse pls pm me agent details . looking for property management also .

  • Rental Property Investor · Member since 2018 · 78 posts · 53 votes
    7y

    @Jesse Hinaman can you send me

    Your agent info as well?

  • Rental Property Investor · Sacramento CA, United States · Member since 2019 · 30 posts · 23 votes
    7y

    @An Lam 

    I have been a realtor in the Sacramento since 2012, covering both Yolo County and the greater Sacramento area. I currently specialize in working with investors looking for investment properties, and I'm currently purchasing rental properties for myself out of state. Bigger Pockets has been a great help to me in networking for investments and people. If there is anything I can help you with in Sacramento, I'm happy to do it. 

    Feel free to PM me.

    Thanks,

    Travis

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.