Lead STATS: Wrapping up 2014, Many thanks to BIGGERPOCKETS!

Lead STATS: Wrapping up 2014, Many thanks to BIGGERPOCKETS!

Mark UpdegraffBusiness Member
Real Estate Broker · Rochester, NY · Member since 2010 · 1k+ posts · 692 votes

47 Transactions:

44.7% of all closed transactions where the result of leads generated through BP!

Many thanks to @Joshua D. and his team for their countless hours building the premier site for RE investing.  Congratulations on your 10 year anniversary!  I always look forward to traveling for the holidays as I get to cram in 4 podcasts on our 400 miles of travel.  Thanks for reminding me to publish some success stories, and I look forward to reading those from others!!  

IMO, the absolute best investment you can make in your RE investment future, is the Bigger Pockets Pro membership!!!

Happy Holidays to all!

Sincerely,

Mark Updegraff

10Reply
31 views

Most Popular Reply

Karen MargraveBusiness Member
Moderator
Realtor, General Contractor, and Developer · Redding, CA · Member since 2009 · 7k+ posts · 4k+ votes
11y

@Mark Updegraff  Very impressive!  I know you're a developer, so are all your deals new builds or ? Maybe you can give a few more details on the "leads" you found on BP, were they for buyers, financing, partners, etc.? I know I myself, and many others  like to know the details of how others are doing things, as well as using this site, etc. 

See this reply in the discussion

27 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.