Looking to network with experienced Investors in Gainesville/Jacksonville FL

Looking to network with experienced Investors in Gainesville/Jacksonville FL

Real Estate Investor · Starke, FL · Member since 2013 · 10 posts · 1 vote

I've been on bigger pockets for a little while now, and decided it is time to get a bit more active in the community. I'd really like to know if there are any like minded people out there in the Gainesville-Jacksonville FL area. I work both areas and many others throughout the state.

I like to start networking in these two areas, since they are both geographically user friendly for me.

0Reply
8 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • SFR Investor · Jacksonville, FL · Member since 2012 · 285 posts · 83 votes
    13y

    @Eric Stifel There is a large group of us from the NE Florida area. I used to be in the local REIA, but I don't enjoy them bringing in the gurus who push their flavors of Koolaid on us, I'd rather meet with people like yourself, learn what you do, you like and help you with your Real Estate needs, as you can I am sure help me. Please connect with me and perhaps we can start a communication. You are in a good area for Real Estate!

    Jack

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.