Buffalo NY Real Estate meet up

Buffalo NY Real Estate meet up

Investor · buffalo, NY · Member since 2008 · 354 posts · 23 votes

All,

@David Niles and I have been talking about hosting a real estate meet up in Buffalo NY. We wanted to gauge interest on doing this event in the next 2-3 weeks and preferably a week day. Want to get your thoughts. Dave also suggest a nice place to go to so that way we don't have to worry about 'overstaying our welcome' while we chat.

Hope to hear from you ,

Mike

0Reply
98 views

Most Popular Reply

Rental Property Investor · Upstate, NY · Member since 2012 · 3k+ posts · 3k+ votes
13y

How about Froghair on Transit ???

it's conductive to a group meeting etc

See this reply in the discussion

72 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · buffalo, NY · Member since 2008 · 354 posts · 23 votes
    12y

    Folks,

    Based on feedback from people we selected a different location but it is not far away from the original location.

    It will be at Olympic restaurant at 7pm tomorrow.

    1601 Military Rd, Buffalo, NY 14217 is the address. We hope to see everyone there, please be sure to bring cash when purchasing food.

    Mike

  • Rental Property Investor · Upstate, NY · Member since 2012 · 3k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    12y

    Hi Mike

    we hadn't planned on going because of the Buffalo Panera location. We have since made other arrangements before knowing of the new venue. So keep us up to date. We are heading for our Florida home Nov 5th.

    However, I did buy a commercial property in Buffalo last week that we have already flipped CFD b4 closing. It was on the mkt < 3 days & we beat out 5 offers with good insight & planning.

    I Love this business.

  • Real Estate Investor · New York, NY · Member since 2013 · 103 posts · 3 votes
    12y

    @Pat L. I will miss your stories at the meeting tonight as you offer great insights. Have fun in Florida!

  • Investor · buffalo, NY · Member since 2008 · 354 posts · 23 votes
    12y

    @Pat L. sounds good! we will catch you at the next one. Enjoy the warm weather!

  • Real Estate Broker · Buffalo, NY · Member since 2013 · 102 posts · 36 votes
    12y

    Another great meet up tonight! I don't think the waitress knew what to make of our group!

  • Depew, NY · Member since 2013 · 1 post · 0 votes
    12y

    Hi all,

    I am new to BP and came across this thread and was bummed to learn that I had missed two of these meetings. I would definitely be interested in coming out to the next meet up if there is one in the works!

    I am relatively new to REI and this seems like an awesome group to network with and meet in the WNY area.

    Thanks everyone, and I look forward to meeting you!

    Nate

  • David NilesBusiness Member
    Property Manager · DeLand FL · Member since 2012 · 860 posts · 243 votes
    12y

    Sorry I missed this last meeting guys, my son broke his collar bone in his hockey tournament and had some aggravations with it and wife was out of town. Looking forward to the next though.

  • Real Estate Broker · Buffalo, NY · Member since 2013 · 102 posts · 36 votes
    12y
    Originally posted by David Niles:
    Sorry I missed this last meeting guys, my son broke his collar bone in his hockey tournament and had some aggravations with it and wife was out of town. Looking forward to the next though.

    Sorry to hear about your son, hope he has a speedy recovery. Looking forward to seeing you at the next one!

  • Adam PasternackPro Member
    Real Estate Investor · Columbus, OH · Member since 2014 · 9 posts · 1 vote
    11y

    Michael,

    I am interested in learning more and potentially getting into real estate. A friend who is in the business pointed me to this site. Are there any Buffalo area BP meet-ups in the new future or any other networking events for a newbie.

    Thanks,

    Adam Pasternack 

  • David NilesBusiness Member
    Property Manager · DeLand FL · Member since 2012 · 860 posts · 243 votes
    11y

    Yes Adam,  we will be posting and sending out details soon.

    Dave

  • Rental Property Investor · Lockport, NY · Member since 2014 · 119 posts · 109 votes
    11y

    I'm a year late but if you guys do another meeting count me in.

  • David NilesBusiness Member
    Property Manager · DeLand FL · Member since 2012 · 860 posts · 243 votes
    11y

    This months BP meetup will be Thursday 10/30 at 7pm.

    Olympic Restaurant

    1601 Military Rd, Tonawanda, NY 14217

    look forward to seeing everyone there.  

    Dave

  • Wholesaler · Rochester, NY · Member since 2013 · 53 posts · 7 votes
    11y

    Dave,

    I'd like to attend your meeting in Buffalo if possible?  I'm from Rochester and looking to expand my network.  We are trying a "MeetUp" in Rochester Wednesday 10/29 and would like you to come if you can?  Here is the details:

    We will be meeting this Wednesday, October 29th at Johnny's Irish Pub (1382 Culver Rd, near Merchants Rd). There are plenty of great drink specials on Wednesdays! We will be in the area behind the popcorn machine. There is a parking lot adjacent to the building.

    Looking forward to seeing everyone this Wednesday 7-9pm!

  • Property Manager · Toronto, Ontario · Member since 2012 · 20 posts · 2 votes
    11y

    @David Niles  I will be in Buffalo Thursday Oct. 30th and would like to attend your 7:00 pm meeting. Do you have a website?

  • Real Estate Investor · New York, NY · Member since 2013 · 103 posts · 3 votes
    11y

    @Michael Sherwood When are we doing another one of these?

  • Investor · buffalo, NY · Member since 2008 · 354 posts · 23 votes
    11y

    @Nate Green 

     we will be having one in January! with Christmas a lot of folks will be gone. Have a great holiday!

    Mike

  • Julie GreenePro Member
    Real Estate Agent · Buffalo, NY · Member since 2012 · 64 posts · 9 votes
    11y

    Hope to see you all in January!  Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

  • Real Estate Investor · New York, NY · Member since 2013 · 103 posts · 3 votes
    11y

    @Michael Sherwood Thanks, you too! See everyone in January.

  • Lender · Rochester, NY · Member since 2014 · 3k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    11y

    I am interested in attending the January meet up. Thank you.

  • Burt, NY · Member since 2013 · 8 posts · 3 votes
    11y

    I am very interested in coming to the January meet up! 

  • David NilesBusiness Member
    Property Manager · DeLand FL · Member since 2012 · 860 posts · 243 votes
    11y

    I'm sure Mike posted it somewhere already but.

    The January bigger Pockets meetup with be Thursday, January 22nd

    Olympic Restaurant
    1601 Military Rd, Tonawanda, NY 14217

    at 7pm.

  • Lender · Rochester, NY · Member since 2014 · 3k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    11y

    I am looking forward to meeting up with everyone tonight in Buffalo NY. See everyone at Olympic Restaurant at 7:00pm! 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.