Connect with Bradenton/Sarasota Florida Investors

Connect with Bradenton/Sarasota Florida Investors

Investor · FL · Member since 2020 · 179 posts · 54 votes

Hi,

I’m looking to connect with any investors from the Bradenton / Sarasota , Florida area. Shoot me a message if you would like to connect!

0Reply
15 views

Most Popular Reply

Member since 2020 · 8 posts · 4 votes
5y

West Bradenton is a good area. For the most part, anything west of 41 will be in a reasonable area with a decent return. My primary focus is on small multi family properties, 2-4 units. In the past year they’ve become incredibly competitive and sell like hot cakes. 

See this reply in the discussion

5 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Member since 2020 · 8 posts · 4 votes
    5y

    Hey Chris how are you? 

    I’m a local investor that resides in Bradenton! I’ve been in this game for about a year now and so far I’m loving it! What kind of RE are you focused on? 

  • Investor · FL · Member since 2020 · 179 posts · 54 votes
    5y

    @Mitchell Krebser

    Hey Mitchel, just connected so we can PM. Looking at west Bradentonish area . I’m

    Very familiar with the area. Would love to talk a bit about how you’ve been doing and the future of the area .

  • Member since 2020 · 8 posts · 4 votes
    5y

    West Bradenton is a good area. For the most part, anything west of 41 will be in a reasonable area with a decent return. My primary focus is on small multi family properties, 2-4 units. In the past year they’ve become incredibly competitive and sell like hot cakes. 

  • Wholesaler · Bradenton, FL · Member since 2021 · 8 posts · 1 vote
    5y

    Chris,

    I am a new investor in the Bradenton area interested in connecting with others locally!

  • Member since 2018 · 1 post · 0 votes
    5y

    Hi I am still looking for my first deal but glad to see that there are other investors in the area! 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.