San Antonio and New Braunfels area connections

San Antonio and New Braunfels area connections

Adkins, TX · Member since 2021 · 5 posts · 2 votes

Hello!  I am starting my journey into real estate investing and am wanting to connect with others in the San Antonio and New Braunfels area.  Thanks!

1Reply
11 views

Most Popular Reply

Investor · San Jose Ca · Member since 2020 · 125 posts · 115 votes
5y

NIce to meet you @Emily Hudson ! welcome to the club!!  I just closed a few months back on my place in New Braunfels.  I am new to all this as well but happy to help in anyway.  I have been trying to network and get some contacts going in the area also.  

See this reply in the discussion

8 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Agent · San Antonio, TX · Member since 2014 · 52 posts · 23 votes
    5y

    Hi @Emily Hudson! Welcome! Fellow member from San Antonio here. 

  • Investor · San Jose Ca · Member since 2020 · 125 posts · 115 votes
    5y

    NIce to meet you @Emily Hudson ! welcome to the club!!  I just closed a few months back on my place in New Braunfels.  I am new to all this as well but happy to help in anyway.  I have been trying to network and get some contacts going in the area also.  

  • Lender · New Braunfels, TX · Member since 2021 · 27 posts · 9 votes
    5y

    Welcome @Emily Hudson! If you have any lending related questions I'd be happy to help!

  • Adkins, TX · Member since 2021 · 5 posts · 2 votes
    5y

    @Jeffrey Evans thanks for reaching out!

      Can you tell me more about your recent purchase in New Braunfels?  What type of purchase and in what area?

  • New to Real Estate · Austin, TX · Member since 2020 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    5y

    Hi, I'm a bit north of you in the Round Rock/Hutto area. My wife and I are doing the "sneaky rental". We purchased a home in Hutto and are running the numbers for a cashout refi so we can put cash down on the next place and move and out rent this one out.

    Happy to network and be a sounding board!

  • Lender · Boerne, TX · Member since 2018 · 29 posts · 28 votes
    5y

    Hey Emily! Congrats on starting your real estate investing journey. I started with my first property back in 2018, now we have 3! San Antonio is an awesome market for investors and actually led me to getting licensed last year. My team and I help connect investors with sellers of off-market deals. 

  • Rental Property Investor · New Braunfels, TX · Member since 2018 · 141 posts · 103 votes
    5y

    @Emily Hudson Congrats Emily. My wife and I own rentals in New Braunfels.  I have been buying and remodeling in this area so I have the entire team to fix any issue that anyone needs from a foundation to a new roof. We just finished a 100% gut to the studs rehab and got it rented/sold last month and have another 100% gut job in process that drywall is going into next week in Seguin. You can DM me if you have any specific questions.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.