Native to Charlotte,Nc so I know all the great locations

Native to Charlotte,Nc so I know all the great locations

Rental Property Investor · Charlotte, NC · Member since 2021 · 5 posts · 3 votes

Hi my name is Brianna I'm a native to Charlotte ,nc and I'm looking to get into real estate investing. My plan is to BRRR in certain locations and flip in other like Gaston county Or possibly out of state.

Like I said previously I am a Charlotte native and could be very informative on great locations. I’m finding that some folks are having a tough time knowing the prime locations due to not being familiar with the areas. Charlotte is one huge circle with hidden treasures.

I'm looking for other investors to possibly partner with for short term sales and a excellent real estate agent willing to be a DOUBLE AGENT (buyer and seller) of the properties. I also am looking for licensed contractor who are familiar with the FHA 203k loan for another source of funding.

I have established my LLC named B.C. Jean Properties and currently building business credit with trade lines for now. I felt like it was a good idea to get the LLC due to wanting to build a portfolio and personally liabilities of various property's.

I hope to work or see or speak to anyone of you to share my knowledge and also obtain it as well.

1Reply
9 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Specialist · Charlotte North Carolina · Member since 2020 · 112 posts · 66 votes
    5y

    Hey @Brianna Chisholm! Congrats on starting your REI journey! As a local, it should help fast track you in finding your first purchase as you do not have to do the upfront work of learning a new market or deal with the possible mistakes that come with not being in the area (You see a lot of Investments made by OOS that make you wonder what different about their underwriting).

    I am an REI agent out here in the local market and would love to connect you with some of my vendors that do everything from smaller projects to new construction builds! Also good work on getting the LLC first prior to purchasing a property as most CPA's that deal with REI clients hate when everything is done backward for them to untangle/fix.

  • Rental Property Investor · Charlotte, NC · Member since 2021 · 5 posts · 3 votes
    5y

    @Brandon Despras thank you for responding! I will be in touch soon to discuss some business well needed advice and possible ventures

  • Charlotte, NC · Member since 2017 · 3 posts · 0 votes
    5y

    Hi Brianna,

    Congratulations on starting your Real Estate journey! I have done some real estate investing and currently working to wholesale. I too would like to  partner with other investors. Feel free to reach out and we can discuss further. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.