Agents, Lenders and Investors CALIFORNIA

Agents, Lenders and Investors CALIFORNIA

Realtor · Oceanside, CA · Member since 2020 · 43 posts · 20 votes

Hey BP Family,

As I wait for my RE state exam date to become licensed, I’m looking to network and connect with realtors, lenders and investors with experience in the North County San Diego, CA (Carlsbad, Oceanside, Vista, San Marcos, Camp Pendleton) area.

Or if anyone knows of any meetups to attend.

Thanks

0Reply
7 views

Most Popular Reply

Jo-Ann LapinPro Member
Loan Officer · Tustin, CA · Member since 2015 · 3k+ posts · 713 votes
5y

Thanks for the introduction. Happy to network and assist .

See this reply in the discussion

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Agent · Carlsbad, CA · Member since 2019 · 30 posts · 12 votes
    5y

    @Erick Armando Gonzalez hey -I’m in that area and would love to answer any questions you have-are you committed to a brokerage yet?

  • Realtor · Carlsbad, CA · Member since 2020 · 7 posts · 0 votes
    5y

    Checking in, would love to connect!

  • Real Estate Agent · Sacramento/Placer ~ San Francisco Bay Area counties · Member since 2012 · 1k+ posts · 743 votes
    5y
    Originally posted by @Erick Armando Gonzalez:

    Hey BP Family,

    As I wait for my RE state exam date to become licensed, I’m looking to network and connect with realtors, lenders and investors with experience in the North County San Diego, CA (Carlsbad, Oceanside, Vista, San Marcos, Camp Pendleton) area.

    Or if anyone knows of any meetups to attend.

    Thanks

    Good luck on your exam. Make sure you add your license number on your BP profile.. 

  • Jo-Ann LapinPro Member
    Loan Officer · Tustin, CA · Member since 2015 · 3k+ posts · 713 votes
    5y

    Thanks for the introduction. Happy to network and assist .

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.