Investor friendly title company, Tampa, FL

Investor friendly title company, Tampa, FL

Contractor · South Florida · Member since 2020 · 7 posts · 1 vote

Hey, y’all!

I wanted to see if any of you have any experience with a good title company in Tampa, FL, as well as in Fort Lauderdale, FL. I’m looking for a title company that can handle assignment of contracts as well as A-B-C closings. Please only reply if you have personally done assignment deals or double closings with that title company.

Thank you!

0Reply
15 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Agent / Investor · Clearwater, FL · Member since 2014 · 573 posts · 281 votes
    5y

    I have a good one on the other side of the bay in Pinellas if you are interested. 

  • Investor · Tampa, FL · Member since 2019 · 80 posts · 17 votes
    5y

    Hi Jose, I use Peer Title Inc. I use them they are diligent and great to work with!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.