Wholesalers, investors and developers in the Bay Area

Wholesalers, investors and developers in the Bay Area

Real Estate Agent · West Hollywood, CA · Member since 2018 · 51 posts · 17 votes

I would love to connect with wholesalers, investors, or developers here in the San Francisco Bay Area? If you’re in Los Angeles I would love to hear from you as well!

0Reply
16 views

Most Popular Reply

Sacramento, CA · Member since 2019 · 26 posts · 1 vote
5y

@Dana Adams

I would love to be apart of this chat too, I’m a new investor in Sacramento

See this reply in the discussion

16 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Member since 2020 · 10 posts · 1 vote
    5y

    @Dana A. I'm in Burlingame, happy to meet up for a beverage at Buck's to talk a little shop when they reopen the patio  

  • Real Estate Agent · West Hollywood, CA · Member since 2018 · 51 posts · 17 votes
    5y

    That would be great Mitch! Thank you!

  • Rental Property Investor · Los Gatos, CA · Member since 2017 · 123 posts · 131 votes
    5y

    @Dana A.

    I am an investor in the South Bay. We buy from Gilroy to SF to Sacramento. About 95% of our purchases are on the peninsula. Shoot me a message, would love to chat about how we can work together. 

  • Investor · Chicago · Member since 2017 · 12 posts · 0 votes
    5y

    Hello guys. I would love to tag along and learn. I have a duplex I bought n Stockton and looking for more rentals. 

  • Member since 2020 · 117 posts · 56 votes
    5y

    Hello guys, I would like to learn from other investors in CA too. I am from Sacramento looking to find advice from other investors about financing with loans as I do not have cash to offer at the moment. 

  • San Francisco, CA · Member since 2017 · 5 posts · 8 votes
    5y

    HI Dana - count me in as well! Would love to talk shop. :)

  • Member since 2020 · 117 posts · 56 votes
    5y

    @Dana Adams how are we connecting? Zoom? Group text? I’m curious.

  • Sacramento, CA · Member since 2019 · 26 posts · 1 vote
    5y

    @Dana Adams

    I would love to be apart of this chat too, I’m a new investor in Sacramento

  • Real Estate Agent · West Hollywood, CA · Member since 2018 · 51 posts · 17 votes
    5y
    Originally posted by @Bobby Nilsen:

    @Dana A.

    I am an investor in the South Bay. We buy from Gilroy to SF to Sacramento. About 95% of our purchases are on the peninsula. Shoot me a message, would love to chat about how we can work together. 

    Ty Bobby! Sent you a follow request with a message.

  • Realtor · Napa, CA · Member since 2018 · 112 posts · 77 votes
    5y

    @Dana A., I am just starting out watching the Sac market. I own my primary residence that I am house hacking and run my parents duplex rental here in Napa. I am also looking out of state. Would love to get on this list and connect with everyone!

  • Real Estate Agent · West Hollywood, CA · Member since 2018 · 51 posts · 17 votes
    5y

    Hi Ronnie, the intent of my post was just to meet and network with investors, developers and wholesalers. There was no intent for a list or zoom meetings (as another person here said)... With that said, I understand your reason(s) for wanting to go out of state as a lot of people are doing, but keep in mind that there is a lot of money to be made here and you’re already living here. Unless there is another place you’d like to retire, why not build your portfolio here?

  • Realtor · Napa, CA · Member since 2018 · 112 posts · 77 votes
    5y

    @Dana Adams it all comes down to capital and starting financing. Here in the Bay Area, the price to get in is substantial. I know the profit margin is better but trying to get anything without $50k+ to start in reserves is hard and so the OOS markets allow for someone that has only $20k to get in and do well, so it seems. I know there are options such as partners and such, which I am looking into but even having a market only an hour away can be hard to work when you have a W2 job. But I’m definitely up for networking and learning from everyone!

  • Real Estate Agent · West Hollywood, CA · Member since 2018 · 51 posts · 17 votes
    5y

    I hear ya! The Bay Area is definitely not the cheapest area lol... Good returns though! 

  • Rental Property Investor · Concord, CA · Member since 2016 · 499 posts · 219 votes
    5y

    @Dana A. I am an investor and mostly work on properties in the East Bay though I have been looking for something in the Peninsula. Since this is not my full time job, I am selective in the kind of projects I take and usually do 2-3 flips a year. Currently my focus is flips to generate capital but may end up converting my current project as a rental.

    I do some out of state as well (both buy and hold and flips) but its minimal at this point and have sold almost half of my out of state portfolio.

    I see you are an agent and guess you may get some fixers once in a while. Add me to your investor list for fixers.

    @Ronnie Galindo Once you are over the sticker shock, I would suggest to partner up with someone and do local investing unless you get to a point where you want to buy a 20-50 unit apartment building out of state. The 1-4 units out of state is a slow and painful unless you have good contacts in your target location.

  • Real Estate Agent · West Hollywood, CA · Member since 2018 · 51 posts · 17 votes
    5y

    Hey Avi! Would love to connect. Just send you a connect request with a message containing my contact info. Let's touch base for sure.

  • Investor · Chicago · Member since 2017 · 12 posts · 0 votes
    5y

    Don’t leave me out lol. I’m willing to work for free to learn. I’m currently in Menlo Park. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.