Are there any Local REI near Modesto, Cali?

Are there any Local REI near Modesto, Cali?

Rental Property Investor · Modesto, CA · Member since 2020 · 8 posts · 2 votes

Looking for a REI to join somewhat close to Modesto, Cali. Does anyone know if there still going on during Covid-19?

0Reply
8 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Member since 2018 · 72 posts · 46 votes
    5y

    @Edward Alcantar Yes, there is.  Check out Meetup.com.  Look for "Stanislaus Country Real Estate Investors".  It's ran by @Jenell Poncabare, though I don't believe they've held a meeting since April/May timeframe.  There is also a local Facebook group, but I don't have that info for you... Sorry.

  • Modesto, CA · Member since 2018 · 44 posts · 22 votes
    5y

    Hi Edward, there is no formal REIA in Modesto. However there is a good group here that is active! I have a FB page that is for local landlords and investors to network and there is a Meetup group that gets together monthly. PM me for links to both!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.