Any BP Members in Fairbanks, Alaska??

Any BP Members in Fairbanks, Alaska??

Real Estate Agent · Fairbanks, AK · Member since 2020 · 25 posts · 15 votes

Hey BP members!

Been searching around the forums for a few days, and haven't seen anyone from Fairbanks. Would love to connect with investors, lenders, agents, and property managers from the Faribanks/North Pole areas if you're here!

0Reply
15 views

Most Popular Reply

Rental Property Investor · Fairbanks, AK · Member since 2020 · 11 posts · 3 votes
5y

@Nicholas

I’m from Fairbanks! I’m a rookie but can try and answer some questions if you have them about various areas.

See this reply in the discussion

5 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Fairbanks, AK · Member since 2020 · 11 posts · 3 votes
    5y

    @Nicholas

    I’m from Fairbanks! I’m a rookie but can try and answer some questions if you have them about various areas.

  • Real Estate Agent · Fairbanks, AK · Member since 2020 · 25 posts · 15 votes
    5y
    Originally posted by @Julie Fry:

    @Nicholas

    I’m from Fairbanks! I’m a rookie but can try and answer some questions if you have them about various areas.

     Hi! Are there any meetups that you know of here?! 

  • Member since 2020 · 6 posts · 0 votes
    5y

    @Julie Fry Hey Julie, what would be the best way to look for a studio in Fairbanks, I know a fellow Veteran looking for a place to rent, figured I would ask around the forums.

  • Rental Property Investor · Fairbanks, AK · Member since 2020 · 11 posts · 3 votes
    5y

    @Nick Thompson Probably Facebook or Craigslist. 

  • Jonathan PlantPro Member
    Investor · North Pole, AK · Member since 2014 · 89 posts · 16 votes
    2y

    There is a local REI. Connect with me to find out more.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.