Any investors in Chesapeake, Virginia/Hampton Roads area??

Any investors in Chesapeake, Virginia/Hampton Roads area??

Rental Property Investor · Chesapeake, VA · Member since 2019 · 10 posts · 4 votes

Hey everyone!

I have lived in the Hampton roads area of Virginia my whole life and would love to get connected to some local investors! I currently have one out of state rental property (Louisville, KY) and am looking for another here in my hometown. Would love to connect and meet local investors who enjoy real estate investing!

2Reply
27 views

Most Popular Reply

Rental Property Investor · Newport News, VA · Member since 2018 · 264 posts · 130 votes
6y

Hey Blake,

We've lived in Portsmouth, VA for about a year. We love to talk real estate :)

Jesse

See this reply in the discussion

5 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Newport News, VA · Member since 2018 · 264 posts · 130 votes
    6y

    Hey Blake,

    We've lived in Portsmouth, VA for about a year. We love to talk real estate :)

    Jesse

  • Rental Property Investor · Norfolk, VA · Member since 2018 · 85 posts · 45 votes
    6y

    I am out of Chesapeake and always looking to expand my network.

  • Real Estate Agent · Chattanooga, TN · Member since 2018 · 258 posts · 136 votes
    6y

    @Blake LaRussa I’ve lived in the area for the last 6 years. I currently am in Suffolk

  • Patti RobertsonBusiness Member
    Property Manager · Virginia Beach, VA · Member since 2016 · 2k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    6y

    I own rentals and property manage in Chesapeake.  You should join the Hampton Roads Landlord Assoc and Tidewater Real Estate Investors Assoc.  Hopefully soon we can get back to regular meetings.

  • Rental Property Investor · Chesapeake, VA · Member since 2020 · 4 posts · 3 votes
    6y

    Hi everyone. I am an investor in Chesapeake. I would love to talk real estate with you all.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.