Anyone investing in multi family’s in Providence

Anyone investing in multi family’s in Providence

Investor · Member since 2020 · 23 posts · 10 votes

I'd love to connect with some folks that are investing in the Providence area. I'd also love to look at potential partners and any advice around contractors on rehab projects as well as hard money lender's for a potential BRRRR

1Reply
9 views

Most Popular Reply

Attorney · RI · Member since 2019 · 157 posts · 93 votes
6y


@Account Closed I'd love to connect!  I am a real estate attorney based in RI.  I have a four-unit in Pawtucket and I'm currently looking for the next deal.  I have a contractor that is currently renovating one of my units and he's very reasonably priced.  I also have a lot of realtor and lender connections!

See this reply in the discussion

5 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Buy and Hold Investor · Cranston, RI · Member since 2013 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    6y

    @Account Closed yes, I’m in that group (have been doing it since the mid-2000s), and would be happy to connect.

    Partnering is a complicated topic but I’d be happy to talk contractors and hard money lenders with you.

  • Sam AlbertPro Member
    Realtor · Providence, RI · Member since 2016 · 98 posts · 66 votes
    6y

    @Matthew Fermino let’s connect!

  • Investor · Member since 2020 · 23 posts · 10 votes
    6y

    @Sam Albert would love to. I’m not necessarily looking to partner but I am not opposed

    To it either. My main reasoning would be limiting my risk while learning through my first true investment as my investment property now sort of came to be without a clear strategy and more luck

  • Investor · Member since 2020 · 23 posts · 10 votes
    6y

    @Anthony Thompson

    That would be awesome those are two topics for sure that I have a lot to learn.

  • Attorney · RI · Member since 2019 · 157 posts · 93 votes
    6y


    @Account Closed I'd love to connect!  I am a real estate attorney based in RI.  I have a four-unit in Pawtucket and I'm currently looking for the next deal.  I have a contractor that is currently renovating one of my units and he's very reasonably priced.  I also have a lot of realtor and lender connections!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.