Recommendations on a REI advisor in the Atlanta Metro area?

Recommendations on a REI advisor in the Atlanta Metro area?

Atlanta, GA · Member since 2017 · 7 posts · 1 vote

Hell, I'm in the market for a REI advisor that specializes in the Atlanta Metro area. I'm haven't had the best experience with Realtors and hoping for some who can align more strategically with my investment goals. Curious, do you have any leads or positive experiences? Thanks in advance.

0Reply
9 views

Most Popular Reply

Real Estate Agent · Atlanta, GA · Member since 2014 · 683 posts · 317 votes
6y

@Charles Pridgen if you have a specific question, ask it here . People here will share their thoughts. Best way to brain storm anything RE related is to do it on this forum..

See this reply in the discussion

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Brenden MitchumBusiness Member
    Rental Property Investor · Atlanta, GA · Member since 2019 · 1k+ posts · 872 votes
    6y

    Hey @Charles Pridgen, welcome to the BP community!

    I'll be honest, I am not 100% sure what a REI advisor is exactly. Would this be an investor friendly Realtor or more like a mentor? Either way, I think I might be able to shed some light here.

    I'd like to apologize for the poor experience you've had thus far with Realtors. There are individuals in every profession whose work ethic and behavior is not necessarily representative of the entire field. That being said, you will want to put some effort in on the front end to find those professionals whose experience and goals best aligns with yours. This post is a great start.

    If you ever have any other questions or just want to chat about the Atlanta market, shoot me a message!

  • Real Estate Agent · Atlanta, GA · Member since 2014 · 683 posts · 317 votes
    6y

    @Charles Pridgen if you have a specific question, ask it here . People here will share their thoughts. Best way to brain storm anything RE related is to do it on this forum..

  • Realtor · Atlanta · Member since 2018 · 126 posts · 81 votes
    6y

    Hey @Charles Pridgen , unless you're looking to spend thousands on a "guru", it sounds like you need a Realtor who is an investment property specialist. Unfortunately, most agents have little to no experience with investment property transactions. But there are a few that focus on this niche :)

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.