Newbie looking in Tucson. Anyone know a good Real estate agent?

Newbie looking in Tucson. Anyone know a good Real estate agent?

Member since 2020 · 3 posts · 0 votes

I'm a California investor looking at rental property in Tucson. Has anyone had experience here? Any advice appreciated. Also looking at some Section 8 properties. Anyone know a good agent?

Thanks Sam McBride

0Reply
12 views

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Member since 2020 · 3 posts · 0 votes
    6y

    I'm also intrested in Phoenix but I'm looking at possibly moving to Tucson so it's a starting point in AZ. If you have contacts and advice for Phoenix would love your input. 

    Thanks, Sam

  • Investor · Tucson, AZ · Member since 2017 · 208 posts · 235 votes
    6y

    Hi Sam,

    We have a good bit of experience in Tucson, I'd be happy to talk with you and give you a couple of recommendations depending on your specific criteria.

  • Member since 2020 · 3 posts · 0 votes
    6y

    @Andrew Kiel

    Great! Would love any suggestions. I'm curious about anyone with Section 8 experience and what neighborhoods are easier to rent? Good local contractors et al.

    Thanks, Sam McBride

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.