Anyone interested or already attending a RE meetup in Pittsburgh?

Anyone interested or already attending a RE meetup in Pittsburgh?

Real Estate Agent · Ellwood City, PA · Member since 2020 · 88 posts · 40 votes

Hey everyone,

I’m looking to see if anyone is interested in a Pittsburgh meetup to discuss shop and network. Or does anyone know of a meetup that’s already established?

Interested in hearing from everyone in the area, let’s talk!

0Reply
21 views

Most Popular Reply

Rental Property Investor · Pittsburgh, PA · Member since 2018 · 150 posts · 50 votes
6y

@Ryan Alexander REIA has a ton of meetups related to different subjects: creative financing, commercial, flipping...

I host a monthly meetup, REAL TALK Real Estate meetup in Shadyside at Urban Tap. It focuses on larger commercial assets and BRRRR investing. We usually get 15-20 local investors.

See this reply in the discussion

8 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Pittsburgh, PA · Member since 2018 · 150 posts · 50 votes
    6y

    @Ryan Alexander REIA has a ton of meetups related to different subjects: creative financing, commercial, flipping...

    I host a monthly meetup, REAL TALK Real Estate meetup in Shadyside at Urban Tap. It focuses on larger commercial assets and BRRRR investing. We usually get 15-20 local investors.

  • Jay HinrichsBusiness Member
    Real Estate Consultant · Summerlin, NV · Member since 2014 · 45k+ posts · 66k+ votes
    6y
    Originally posted by @Clayton Hepler:

    @Ryan Alexander REIA has a ton of meetups related to different subjects: creative financing, commercial, flipping...

    I host a monthly meetup, REAL TALK Real Estate meetup in Shadyside at Urban Tap. It focuses on larger commercial assets and BRRRR investing. We usually get 15-20 local investors.

    Not suppose to do meet ups..  there is this virus stuff going around.. social distancing and all that.. maybe in June or July right ?

  • Real Estate Agent · Ellwood City, PA · Member since 2020 · 88 posts · 40 votes
    6y

    @Clayton Hepler

    Hey Clayton, I’d love to join your meetup sometime. I’m guessing your next one is currently on hold right now because of the virus, but can you add me to your contact list for whenever the next one is? I’ll message you my email.

  • Rental Property Investor · Pittsburgh, PA · Member since 2018 · 150 posts · 50 votes
    6y

    @Ryan Alexander Yes, everything is on hold until this all calms down.

  • Real Estate Agent · Ellwood City, PA · Member since 2020 · 88 posts · 40 votes
    6y

    @Jay Hinrichs

    Do you do long distance investing in the Pittsburgh area?

  • Real Estate Agent · Pittsburgh, PA · Member since 2015 · 1k+ posts · 846 votes
    6y

    @Ryan Alexander I host one on the last Thursday of the month in Carnegie. Smaller group so it's pretty nice for exchanging ideas. We are a subgroup of the PIttsburgh REIA, which as @Clayton Hepler mentioned has a ton of smaller groups and one large meeting each month. 

    Not holding one this month because of the virus, but will reschedule them as soon as allowed. If we can't have one for April I may try to do a zoom meeting or something. 

  • Western PA · Member since 2019 · 11 posts · 1 vote
    6y

    Yeah I would be interested in joining you once this virus calms down!

  • Member since 2020 · 20 posts · 5 votes
    5y

    Hey everyone,

    Has anyone moved their meeting to zoom? I would really like to attend.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.