Doe anyone have a good real estate attorney in MN?

Doe anyone have a good real estate attorney in MN?

Rosemount, MN · Member since 2012 · 5 posts · 0 votes

Hi!

I am trying to get into the business of wholesaling, but I have a MN RE license. I am trying to find someone who can give me advice on my disclosure obligations if I put my license on ice and/or any other options I may have. If anyone can help me out, please let me know.

Thanks!
CA

0Reply
6 views

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Joel OwensBusiness Member
    Moderator
    Real Estate Broker · Canton, GA · Member since 2010 · 15k+ posts · 11k+ votes
    13y

    Look up BP member Ryan Webber. He does a bunch of wholesaling I believe and might have a contact.

  • Rental Property Investor · Buffalo, MN · Member since 2010 · 511 posts · 92 votes
    13y

    Hi Carol Ann,

    Get intouch with me I know of a couple of attorneys here in MN that are investor friendly.

  • Rosemount, MN · Member since 2012 · 5 posts · 0 votes
    13y

    Thanks for the info , Joel. I see Ryan is from TX. Does he still have MN contacts?

    Bryan, I am looking for an attorney that is not only investor friendly, but knows the ins and outs of RE licensing. Do your guys have the scoop on that?

  • Rental Property Investor · Buffalo, MN · Member since 2010 · 511 posts · 92 votes
    13y

    They both practice in real estate law. As far as the real esate license you have to ask them, I have no idea. I do know Realtors that are REI's that wholesale and have a license, haveing your license would be an advantage to you.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.