• Rental Property Investor
  • Pulaski, VA
Votes |
Real Estate Investors in the NRV

Virginia Jones
  • Pulaski, VA
Posted Feb 8 2019, 03:58

I know there does not seem to be a strong presence on BP for people in the New River Valley area (Pulaski, Radford, Blacksburg, Roanoke) but I would like to try and get some type of networking event going (either in person or in an online group). 

I know there is an REI group that meets weekly in Roanoke but as I work in Wytheville, I cannot make it to these meetings.

I've started a facebook group so hopefully some local investors or anyone in the area involved in real estate will join.  Looking forward to making new connections! 

User Stats

Votes
Jeremy Hart
Pro Member
  • Residential Real Estate Broker
  • Blacksburg, VA
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Residential Real Estate Broker
  • Blacksburg, VA
Replied Feb 8 2019, 04:50

Happy to join, @Virginia Jones

User Stats

Votes
Craig McNally
  • Radford, VA
Votes |
  • Radford, VA
Replied Feb 8 2019, 04:54

I'm interested in meeting up and curious to see how many people reply.  My wife and I live in Dublin and work in Blacksburg.

BiggerPockets logo
BiggerPockets
|
Sponsored
Find an investor-friendly agent in your market TODAY Get matched with our network of trusted, local, investor friendly agents in under 2 minutes

User Stats

Votes
Mitchell Looney
  • Bland, VA
Votes |
  • Bland, VA
Replied Feb 19 2019, 09:00

I was starting to think there wasn't anyone on here close to where I live.  I live and work in Bland County.  

User Stats

Votes
Brandon Speer
  • Investor
  • Rocky Gap, VA
Votes |
  • Investor
  • Rocky Gap, VA
Replied Apr 8 2020, 20:54

@Virginia Jones I know this post is a couple years old now, but did anything ever come of the group you were starting? If so, I’m interested in joining.

User Stats

Votes
Brandon Speer
  • Investor
  • Rocky Gap, VA
Votes |
  • Investor
  • Rocky Gap, VA
Replied Apr 8 2020, 20:56

My mistake, this post is only about a year old. It was the other post about SWVA that was two years old lol!

User Stats

Votes
Keith Canyon
  • Real Estate Investor
  • Woolwine, VA
Votes |
  • Real Estate Investor
  • Woolwine, VA
Replied Mar 13 2024, 06:08

@Virginia Jones. Hi all, my wife and I are beginning our real estate career here in the Floyd, Va. area. We are working with Re/Max Dominion with our fantastic broker, Craig Chancellor. We love all aspects of real estate from our vantage point as real estate agents, and from the perspective from investors. Feel free to say hello here as we love to talk everything real estate!

Keith & Cynthia Canyon

Floyd, Va.

User Stats

Votes
Jesse Holsapple
  • Lender
  • Missoula, MT
Votes |
  • Lender
  • Missoula, MT
Replied Apr 20 2024, 20:23

@Virginia Jones recently moved to alexandria. Looking for local meetups. I'm in financing of private lending. Background in banking and conventional mortgages, brokering and direct lending of private funds for rei's. Excited to learn first hand about the market here.