Looking for an investor friendly realtor in Durham NC

Looking for an investor friendly realtor in Durham NC

Member since 2019 · 3 posts · 1 vote

Interested in talking finding a realtor to work with in the Durham NC area.  I am working on real estate investing in the Durham to Burlington NC area (Mebane, Hillsborough, Chapel Hill etc are all on the table if the deal numbers work).  

0Reply
19 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Investor · Durham, NC · Member since 2014 · 89 posts · 32 votes
    7y

    @Eric Weireter is great and specifically works with investors. I'd recommend PMing him.

  • Property Manager · Durham, NC · Member since 2014 · 203 posts · 115 votes
    7y

    Thanks, @Dave Olverson. 

    @Brian Johns, I just pinged you. Perhaps we can chat tomorrow?

  • Flipper/Rehabber · Durham, NC · Member since 2020 · 55 posts · 12 votes
    6y

    @Brian Johns hello I know this post is a year old but are you still working with investors?

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.