Looking for Investor Friendly Real Estate Agent in Charlotte, NC

Looking for Investor Friendly Real Estate Agent in Charlotte, NC

Rental Property Investor · Charlotte, NC · Member since 2018 · 7 posts · 1 vote

Hey there! I am newer to the Real Estate Investing community. Currently have one rental and looking for my second property. I have been working with a realtor in the past (when I bought my first property) who does not seem interested in this type of sale. And I am ready to pull the trigger as soon as I can find that next property.

Anyone have suggestions for finding an agent in the Charlotte, NC area that is willing to work with a newer investor ready to purchase their second rental property? Thanks!

1Reply
80 views

Most Popular Reply

Rory CumminsBusiness Member
Real Estate Broker · Charlotte, NC · Member since 2010 · 59 posts · 41 votes
7y

Hi Brittany, I’m an investor myself and also helping a lot of other investors here in Charlotte and surrounding areas. I’d be glad to help you with things, just let me know if you have interest in getting in touch 

Thanks !

See this reply in the discussion

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rory CumminsBusiness Member
    Real Estate Broker · Charlotte, NC · Member since 2010 · 59 posts · 41 votes
    7y

    Hi Brittany, I’m an investor myself and also helping a lot of other investors here in Charlotte and surrounding areas. I’d be glad to help you with things, just let me know if you have interest in getting in touch 

    Thanks !

  • Realtor · Charlotte, NC · Member since 2014 · 935 posts · 467 votes
    7y

    @Brittany Vigneault, @Rory Cumminsshould be able to serve you well. 

  • Real Estate Broker · Charlotte, NC · Member since 2023 · 8 posts · 1 vote
    2y

    Good evening. I am a Realtor in Charlotte, NC and I specialize in working with Investors. 

    Anything I can do to help you?

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.