Looking for a RE agent in Huntsville Alabama

Looking for a RE agent in Huntsville Alabama

Flipper/Rehabber · Florence, AL · Member since 2018 · 7 posts · 1 vote

I am looking for a referral of an RE agent in Huntsville, Alabama that understands REI. I am looking for properties to flip and BRRRR. Thanks for everyone's help in advance.

1Reply
8 views

Most Popular Reply

Real Estate Agent · Waterbury, VT · Member since 2018 · 151 posts · 65 votes
7y

Nice! There was just another thread about Huntsville and I did some research and found a great agent to refer out. I'll shoot you a message!

See this reply in the discussion

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Agent · Waterbury, VT · Member since 2018 · 151 posts · 65 votes
    7y

    Nice! There was just another thread about Huntsville and I did some research and found a great agent to refer out. I'll shoot you a message!

  • Real Estate Broker · East TN Loudon/Lenoir City/Tellico Village · Member since 2014 · 363 posts · 222 votes
    7y

    Ya I use @Carolyn Dietrich. She is awesome and has been my agent for my 4 LTR's for the past 3 years. She also does property management. Can't go wrong super investor friendly. 

  • Madison, AL · Member since 2018 · 6 posts · 8 votes
    7y

    Hi @Michael Woods, my name is Carolyn Dietrich. I am a licensed Realtor / Broker of a real estate company and property management company in the greater Huntsville, AL area. I am happy to answer any questions you may have about our area. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.