Recommendation for CPA and 1031 exhange in DFW area

Recommendation for CPA and 1031 exhange in DFW area

Dallas, TX · Member since 2017 · 7 posts · 1 vote
BP community, I am looking for recommendation for REI CPA and company for 1031 exchange. I am planning to renovate my current rental to be sold. Thank you!
1Reply
21 views

Most Popular Reply

New to Real Estate · Indianapolis, IN · Member since 2017 · 102 posts · 74 votes
8y

@Eric Chang - I don't know of any CPAs in DFW, but as you could imagine, there are many CPAs here that work with clients remotely, including myself. Do a quick search, look at a few, and see if you connect with any based on their comments/answers. 

As far as 1031- check out @Dave Foster, he's very active in the forum and really knows his stuff.

See this reply in the discussion

6 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • New to Real Estate · Indianapolis, IN · Member since 2017 · 102 posts · 74 votes
    8y

    @Eric Chang - I don't know of any CPAs in DFW, but as you could imagine, there are many CPAs here that work with clients remotely, including myself. Do a quick search, look at a few, and see if you connect with any based on their comments/answers. 

    As far as 1031- check out @Dave Foster, he's very active in the forum and really knows his stuff.

  • Lender · Irving, TX · Member since 2012 · 175 posts · 76 votes
    8y

    We use Lifetime Tax Advisors in DFW, and I've heard good things about ERG 1031

  • Dave FosterBusiness Member
    Qualified Intermediary for 1031 Exchanges · St. Petersburg, FL · Member since 2013 · 9k+ posts · 9k+ votes
    8y

    @Alan Rohrer,  thanks for the shout out.  @Jeff Richardson, ERG is us - Thanks!  Love to help you out @Eric Chang.  I just sent you a pm.

    The 1031 Investor5137 Reviews
  • Dallas, TX · Member since 2017 · 7 posts · 1 vote
    8y
    @Alan Rohrer thank you Alan!
  • Dallas, TX · Member since 2017 · 7 posts · 1 vote
    8y
    @Jeff Richardson thank you Jeff!
  • Dallas, TX · Member since 2017 · 7 posts · 1 vote
    8y
    @Dave Foster thank you Dave. I will reach out in pm.
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.