Newbie in the Kitsap, WA area looking to connect.

Newbie in the Kitsap, WA area looking to connect.

Bremerton, WA · Member since 2018 · 5 posts · 1 vote
Newbie to real estate investing in the Kitsap Washington area. Looking to start house flipping soon any advice or guidance would be greatly appreciated. Bryan
1Reply
17 views

7 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Agent · Bellingham, WA · Member since 2017 · 427 posts · 182 votes
    8y
    @Bryan Zionskowski Hi Bryan! One of my flips is closing right now. It’s fun! Give me a buzz if you want to connect. I’d love to talk to you about the process and all the fun times that come.
  • Bremerton, WA · Member since 2018 · 5 posts · 1 vote
    8y
    @Robert Freeborn Awesome! Thank you. I sent you a direct message.
  • Lender · Winlock, WA · Member since 2013 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    8y

    From what I hear, REAPs has meetups in your area and has some very creative financing info. within that group. I would plan on attending the REAPS meeting in your area. Look it up through Meetup.

  • Seattle, WA · Member since 2018 · 9 posts · 24 votes
    8y

    Hey Brian!

    Welcome to the BP community & REI. My husband and I have recently started looking for out next property in the PNW (targeting a few areas) and have a great contact in the Kitsap/Bremerton area:

    Jason Greer 

    soundrealtygroup.com

    I am happy to send you a direct message with his contact info!

    Best of luck in your search -- 

  • Bremerton, WA · Member since 2018 · 5 posts · 1 vote
    8y
    @Kevin Romines ok cool, is meetups a website? I will definitely look into that thank you.
  • Bremerton, WA · Member since 2018 · 5 posts · 1 vote
    8y
    @Rachel Fourquet oh that’s awesome! My wife and I just moved out here a few months ago from Kansas City we love it out here! We are just starting out on our flip journey.
  • Lender · Winlock, WA · Member since 2013 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    8y

    @Bryan Zionskowski yes its a website. here is the link. 

    https://www.meetup.com/

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.