Pennsylvania Banks that Offer Tenant Security Escrow Accounts

Pennsylvania Banks that Offer Tenant Security Escrow Accounts

Member since 2018 · 2 posts · 0 votes

We are in the process of renting out our first rental property and I am having a difficult time in locating a local bank (the property is located in Bucks County, PA and I am located in Central PA) that offers tenant security escrow accounts or lease security deposit accounts to hold the security deposit in.  Many of the banks that I have contacted have no idea what I am asking for.  At this point, I'm not sure if I should continue looking for a local bank or if I should try an online bank.  

Any advice or suggestions would be greatly appreciated!  

Thank you!

0Reply
45 views

Most Popular Reply

Rental Property Investor · Apex, NC · Member since 2015 · 197 posts · 102 votes
8y

PNC has a great account. Single account that keeps separate records for each tenant security deposit.

See this reply in the discussion

6 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Investor · Audubon, PA · Member since 2009 · 13k+ posts · 8k+ votes
    8y

    The most recent one I set up was with Wells Fargo; before that I had successfully used Royal (but they have merged with some other bank and I have no idea if they will get things right now). And I have also used TD - but they didn't set things up properly, and that was a mess to correct, so I avoid using TD.

  • Real Estate Investor · Audubon, PA · Member since 2009 · 13k+ posts · 8k+ votes
    8y

    And I should add that even with Wells Fargo, I had visited several branches before finding one with a customer service representative that knew what I was seeking; you might have to do that as well. 

  • Patrick LiskaPro Member
    Investor · Verona, NJ · Member since 2014 · 1k+ posts · 832 votes
    8y

    Central PA, try Jersey Shore State Bank

  • Member since 2018 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    8y

    Thank you both so much!

  • Ottsville, PA · Member since 2015 · 17 posts · 2 votes
    8y

    We use Univest, they are based, I think I Souderton, but have branches all over Bucks County. Worth a call?

  • Rental Property Investor · Apex, NC · Member since 2015 · 197 posts · 102 votes
    8y

    PNC has a great account. Single account that keeps separate records for each tenant security deposit.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.