Real Estate Investor · San Antonio, TX · Member since 2010 · 122 posts · 17 votes
The information on this website regarding real estate investing clubs is not updated. None of the phone numbers are accurate. Can anyone point me in the right direction here?
Private Money Lender · Omaha, NE · Member since 2010 · 146 posts · 47 votes
15y
Sorry Andrew, but the only one in Texas I've been to was in Houston (and I live in Warren Buffet-ville, Omaha). I'm sure one of our Texas colleagues will post something more helpful real soon!
Investor · Round Rock, TX · Member since 2010 · 8k+ posts · 4k+ votes
15y
If you PM me Andrew I can put you in touch with some investors in San Antonio that can likely tell you about the best clubs there. Or...you can make the trek to the RENC meeting in Austin once a month.