The Ideal Real Estate Investing meet up

The Ideal Real Estate Investing meet up

Flipper/Rehabber · El Paso, TX · Member since 2017 · 16 posts · 8 votes
Hello Bigger Pockets family, I’d like to invite everyone that is interested in joining a Meet up in El Paso Texas to go ahead and comment below who is interested in attending. I will contact you to personally to invite you to come and expand both our network and net worth together, Real Estate is a people business. I will post details of this group later.
0Reply
14 views

6 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • El Paso, TX · Member since 2015 · 34 posts · 13 votes
    8y

    I am in.

  • Realtor · El Paso, TX · Member since 2017 · 17 posts · 9 votes
    8y

    We are interested

  • Flipper/Rehabber · TX · Member since 2010 · 17 posts · 4 votes
    8y

    Ready.  Let's connect.

  • Lender · El Paso, TX · Member since 2017 · 56 posts · 20 votes
    8y

    I’m in! 

  • El Paso, TX · Member since 2016 · 12 posts · 3 votes
    8y

    Interested. I'm in.

  • El Paso, TX · Member since 2018 · 21 posts · 6 votes
    8y

    I'm interested. Please keep me updated!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.