Looking to meet people from westchester county and NYC area

Looking to meet people from westchester county and NYC area

Yonkers, NY · Member since 2017 · 506 posts · 95 votes
Hey everyone, it's me, Michael Kantar. As some of you may know, I'm from westchester county in New York. Anyways, I'm planning to start a startup this year for one of my entrepreneurial ventures, in looking to possible get a real estate related internship over the summer, and I'm also looking to learn about real Estate bird dogging/wholesaling and how I can make it work for me by doing it online. With that being said, I would like to network and build connections with people who live near me, so if your from westchester county New York please comment down below so we can talk business, entrepreneurship, and real estate together!
0Reply
6 views

Most Popular Reply

Dobbs Ferry, NY · Member since 2017 · 5 posts · 7 votes
8y
Hi Michael, Consider attending the Westchester Real Estate Investors monthly meet up. The next one is Wednesday, 1/24 at Romo’s in Port Chester. I am a local attorney who has worked with other wholesalers. I’d be happy to chat with you at the meet up event. You’ll also find other great resources in the investors and other real estate professionals who regularly attend the meet up. Good luck! Lisa Lia
See this reply in the discussion

8 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Dobbs Ferry, NY · Member since 2017 · 5 posts · 7 votes
    8y
    Hi Michael, Consider attending the Westchester Real Estate Investors monthly meet up. The next one is Wednesday, 1/24 at Romo’s in Port Chester. I am a local attorney who has worked with other wholesalers. I’d be happy to chat with you at the meet up event. You’ll also find other great resources in the investors and other real estate professionals who regularly attend the meet up. Good luck! Lisa Lia
  • Yonkers, NY · Member since 2017 · 506 posts · 95 votes
    8y
    Lisa D'Alessio sorry but I sadly won't be able to attend those meeting because have school, swimming, and homework during the weeks. So my parents are saying that I'm too busy so they won't allow me to go. Sorry, I would've loved to go though.
  • Yonkers, NY · Member since 2017 · 506 posts · 95 votes
    8y
    Lisa D'Alessio can we still talk though?
  • Dobbs Ferry, NY · Member since 2017 · 5 posts · 7 votes
    8y

    Sure. Send me your contact info and let me know when you are free to talk. 

  • Yonkers, NY · Member since 2017 · 506 posts · 95 votes
    8y

    @Lisa D'Alessio I'll pm you with that info, your not allowed to give personal information in the forum or you'll get banned. I'll pm you!

  • Yonkers, NY · Member since 2017 · 506 posts · 95 votes
    8y
  • Yonkers, NY · Member since 2017 · 506 posts · 95 votes
    8y
    Who else is from westchester, NYC, or somewhere else near here? New York or northern New Jersey.
  • Peekskill, NY · Member since 2018 · 17 posts · 3 votes
    7y
    @Lisa D'Alessio hi Lisa, how can I find the times and locations of these monthly meet ups? Thanks, Kevin from westchester.
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.