Looking for CPA specializing in Real Estate in Greenwich, CT

Looking for CPA specializing in Real Estate in Greenwich, CT

Real Estate Broker · Greenwich, CT · Member since 2015 · 65 posts · 28 votes

I'm an Associate Real Estate Broker and Real Estate Investor based in Greenwich, CT. I'm currently looking for CPA (Accountant) specializing in Real Estate in Greenwich, CT and or Fairfield County, CT. Any and all referrals would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

0Reply
12 views

Most Popular Reply

Builder/Developer · Greenwich, CT · Member since 2016 · 2 posts · 3 votes
8y

Mike,

I would call Michael Smeriglio III.  Located in Greenwich on River Rd.  He serves us well on our real estate aquisitions.

Best,

Anthony

See this reply in the discussion

5 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Agent · Southington, CT · Member since 2008 · 5k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    8y

    @Mike Parelli If you are willing to consider someone in Cheshire up in New Haven County I would recommend @Ted Lanzaro. 

  • Fairfield CT · Member since 2017 · 63 posts · 77 votes
    8y

    Thank you, Mike.  I appreciate your confidence in my services.  Talk soon, Ted

  • Builder/Developer · Greenwich, CT · Member since 2016 · 2 posts · 3 votes
    8y

    Mike,

    I would call Michael Smeriglio III.  Located in Greenwich on River Rd.  He serves us well on our real estate aquisitions.

    Best,

    Anthony

  • Real Estate Broker · Greenwich, CT · Member since 2015 · 65 posts · 28 votes
    8y

    Thank you @Michael Noto & @Anthony DeRosa for your suggestions. I really appreciate the help!

  • Real Estate Agent · Southington, CT · Member since 2008 · 5k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    8y

    No problem at all @Mike Parelli. Glad to help.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.