Looking for Real Estate Agent in Columbia, SC area for Multifamil

Looking for Real Estate Agent in Columbia, SC area for Multifamil

Antwan PhanPro Member
Investor · Chula Vista, CA · Member since 2016 · 7 posts · 1 vote

I am interested in acquiring in multifamily property or SFH for investment. I would like to find an agent in the Columbia, SC area who can help me with this and doesn't mind working with a beginner investor. Anyone have any recommendations for me?

0Reply
14 views

Most Popular Reply

Andrew R. LucasBusiness Member
Investor · Columbia, SC · Member since 2016 · 676 posts · 320 votes
8y

@Antwan Phan you should contact @Christopher Bunge

See this reply in the discussion

5 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Miami, FL · Member since 2017 · 2k+ posts · 911 votes
    8y

    Antwan.

    I like your name.

    What I would do is go to zillow and search for agents and call as many agents as you can. Eventually someone will be what you're looking for and be able to find you some leads.

    People will say this is a waste of time but this is what I've done to build 3 teams in cities around the USA. 

    Seems like you want to do something similar to what I am doing right now. I'd love to connect sometime. I live in LA

  • Andrew R. LucasBusiness Member
    Investor · Columbia, SC · Member since 2016 · 676 posts · 320 votes
    8y

    @Antwan Phan you should contact @Christopher Bunge

  • Antwan PhanPro Member
    OP
    Investor · Chula Vista, CA · Member since 2016 · 7 posts · 1 vote
    8y

    Thank you Antoine for the tips.  I would love to connect with you as well to learn from you. 

  • Antwan PhanPro Member
    OP
    Investor · Chula Vista, CA · Member since 2016 · 7 posts · 1 vote
    8y

    Thank you @Andrew R. Lucas for the referral!

  • Investor · Lexington, SC · Member since 2014 · 103 posts · 28 votes
    8y

    Antwan, I'm an investor and agent in the Columbia, SC market.  I'm here if you need me.  

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.