Austin investors and locals - I'm looking for a GC

Austin investors and locals - I'm looking for a GC

Real Estate Broker · Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2017 · 655 posts · 293 votes

Or skilled handy people with someone at the head. I'm an investor based in Los Angeles and am closing on a duplex in Austin, 78741 zip. The place needs some exterior paint and minor cleanup and landscaping. As far as landscaping: tree trimming and new design for the front yard - I have the concept in mind. 

I am looking for someone skilled, trustworthy, and dependable (if thats not obvious), to create a long term relationship in Austin. 

Please send me your referrals! 

0Reply
5 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Agent · Austin, TX · Member since 2017 · 31 posts · 4 votes
    9y

    did you get a follow up to this? pm me if i can be of assistance.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.