Looking for a GREAT Local Title Rep who works with Investors

Looking for a GREAT Local Title Rep who works with Investors

Glendale, CA · Member since 2016 · 45 posts · 14 votes

Hi Guys!

I'm a local LA County Wholesaler. Relatively new to BP and investing in general. I've made some awesome contacts on here and now I'm looking for a GREAT (not good, but great) title rep in the LA County to handle some assignment contracts and maybe, occasionally, a double close using strategic transactional funding. Preferably local so that we can meet in person and chat sometime but I guess that part is not 100% required. I'm pretty new so they'll need to not mind explaining to a to a newbie with many questions BUT  I'm looking to do at least 3-5 deals a month with this person so it will be worth their while. If anyone has a good recommendation for their title rep -OR- if you're a title rep yourself, feel free to reach out either on the forum or just private message me. Thank and talk soon!

-Fred

0Reply
14 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Jay HinrichsBusiness Member
    Real Estate Consultant · Summerlin, NV · Member since 2014 · 45k+ posts · 66k+ votes
    10y

    just call the title companies.. normally customer service is slanted to top producers.. but sometime new accounts can break through... remember the title companies pay salaries so they cant spend a ton of time on someone who closes one deal in 6 months.

  • Glendale, CA · Member since 2016 · 45 posts · 14 votes
    10y

    @Jay Hinrichs Awesome, thanks for the suggestion! I appreciate it Jay. I'll give that a shot.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.