Any zDelaware Investors, DELREIA Participants?

Any zDelaware Investors, DELREIA Participants?

Wholesaler · Newark, DE · Member since 2015 · 303 posts · 80 votes

I know we are a small state, but am looking to possibly network, meet up, or collaborate with any Delaware investors/wholesalers. Also, if anyone participates in the DELREIA meet ups, I would love to hear from you as I'm looking to attend the next available meeting (end of June) and would like the opportunity to connect.

I'm centrally located and would like to make an effort to attend any New Castle or Sussex County DELREIA meet ups as well, so even if you're not able to be at the next one in Dover, I would still like to hear from you.

All the success...

0Reply
18 views

Most Popular Reply

Middletown, DE · Member since 2015 · 52 posts · 11 votes
10y
Hi Dustin Verley welcome to BP!! This is an awesome site with tons of great information and people. DELREIA meetings are good as well with tons of information. You can meet many knowledgeable people at the meetings. Feel free to reach out if you would ever like to chat!!
See this reply in the discussion

6 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Wholesaler · Newark, DE · Member since 2015 · 303 posts · 80 votes
    10y

    Sorry for the type-o in the title, unfortunately cannot edit it.

  • Newark, DE · Member since 2015 · 50 posts · 19 votes
    10y

    hello there sir! 

    I'll be trying to attend the next one but I'm not sure with my schedule. I'm a local wholesaler and I'd love to chat with you more! I'll send you a PM 

  • Middletown, DE · Member since 2015 · 52 posts · 11 votes
    10y
    Hi Dustin Verley welcome to BP!! This is an awesome site with tons of great information and people. DELREIA meetings are good as well with tons of information. You can meet many knowledgeable people at the meetings. Feel free to reach out if you would ever like to chat!!
  • Wholesaler · Newark, DE · Member since 2015 · 303 posts · 80 votes
    10y

    @James Stockton I'll be trying to attend the one in Newark at the beginning of July, however, their next meet up is in Dover, not too far from me around the end of June. If you'll be there, wouldn't mind catching up.

    @Alex Hobbs Definitely will reach out. How long have you been in REI? Do you normally participate in the meetups.

  • Investor · Wilmington, DE · Member since 2013 · 394 posts · 123 votes
    10y

    Hey Dustin- I'm a DelREIA member and attend most of the Newark meetings. Being in Dover gives you a good opportunity to get to all 3 DelREIA meetings throughout the month and network across the state.  If you have any interest in landlording, I would also recommend the Greater Wilmington Housing Providers group(GWHP.net).  They meet monthly in WIlmington and is the most knowledge group of landlords you will find in DE.  First meeting is free and $10 after or $40 to join for the year and $20 per meeting, which includes lunch.  Currently they are meeting at Iron Hill on the Riverfront.

  • Wholesaler · Newark, DE · Member since 2015 · 303 posts · 80 votes
    10y

    @Eric Armstrong

    I would like to eventually get into the landlord scene, but right now, I'm trying to build up to that. With that being said, I will definitely look into the GWHP group when that time comes, hopefully within the next 12-18 months.

    As far as DELREIA, I would like to be in attendance to the Newark meet up. The downfall is I I work a 12 hour rotational position which, ironically, always has me working the first Tuesday of the month, or the typical DELREIA Newark meet ups.

    With all that said, please do stay in touch as I would like the opportunity to meet up with you at one of the meet ups.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.