Putting a team together in Austin and San Antonio, TX

Putting a team together in Austin and San Antonio, TX

Real Estate Agent · Cape Coral, FL · Member since 2016 · 29 posts · 8 votes

Hi everyone!!

I have recently decided to take on investing in the Austin and San Antonio, TX areas and I am trying to put my team together. I am in need of investor friendly contractor, realtor, title company, inspector, appraiser, property manager, insurance broker and local real estate attorney. 

Thank you in advance for taking the time to answer my post. 

1Reply
2 views

7 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Private Money Lender and Real Estate Investor · Austin, TX · Member since 2015 · 19 posts · 5 votes
    10y

    Hey Felicia - I have a roster of everyone your looking for. I'll pm you.

  • Real Estate Broker · Houston, TX · Member since 2015 · 81 posts · 39 votes
    10y
    Hi Felicia Hernandez-Fortunato ! Good luck on your mission to build your team. I'm a licensed realtor and wholesaler here in Austin. Would love to connect with you. Feel free to reach out to me with any questions!
  • Real Estate Agent · Cape Coral, FL · Member since 2016 · 29 posts · 8 votes
    10y

    Thank you for your speedy response. I will definitely connect with you. I will be making phone calls tomorrow.

  • Investor · College Station, TX · Member since 2016 · 150 posts · 37 votes
    10y

    @Felicia Hernandez-Fortunato Hi Felicia, I'm in San Antonio. Feel free to reach out if there's anything I can do to help!

  • Insurance Agent · Abilene, TX · Member since 2016 · 85 posts · 19 votes
    10y

    Howdy Felicia - Best of luck on building your team! I'm a licensed insurance agent here in central Texas, I'd love to work with you!

  • Residential Real Estate Broker · San Antonio, TX · Member since 2016 · 506 posts · 311 votes
    10y

    Hi Felicia.  Welcome to BP!

    Property manager here....ask away!

  • Title Representative · Dallas, TX · Member since 2016 · 57 posts · 5 votes
    10y

    well know like building flipping being learn it work special !

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.