Fayetteville NC Property maanagement

Fayetteville NC Property maanagement

Kenneth HynesPro Member
Rental Property Investor · Easton, PA · Member since 2013 · 357 posts · 92 votes

Anyone in Fort Bragg/ Fayetteville area have a recommendation for a property manager. Looking to replace my current one. I have moved and need someoneone to managemy SFR

1Reply
7 views

Most Popular Reply

Investor · Cameron, NC · Member since 2014 · 10 posts · 1 vote
11y

can I get that name as well

See this reply in the discussion

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Goffstown, NH · Member since 2013 · 77 posts · 16 votes
    11y

    @Kenneth Hynes I can give you the name of my property manager. I trust her with my rentals but, as always, you can vet her through your needs if you want.

  • Investor · Cameron, NC · Member since 2014 · 10 posts · 1 vote
    11y

    can I get that name as well

  • Investor · Valparaiso, FL · Member since 2014 · 374 posts · 76 votes
    11y

    I have a rental in the Fayetteville area, out in Raeford actually and I use Michael Knowlin you can contact home at [email protected] or by phone. 910-977-8738 He has been great at managing my house. Of course you should ask around and check him out on your own as well. 

    Good luck

  • Soldier · Colorado Springs, CO · Member since 2013 · 24 posts · 4 votes
    11y

    Did you end up getting a good property manager if not I have that I highly recommend I haven't had any problems with and great results!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.