Meet ups or REIA in the Indianapolis area?

Meet ups or REIA in the Indianapolis area?

Homeowner · Roseburg, OR · Member since 2014 · 36 posts · 1 vote

Hi everyone, I am a newb living in Lebanon, IN. Is there any BP meet ups or a real estate club meetings scheduled here in the Indianapolis area? Thanks

0Reply
11 views

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Broker & Investor · Indianapolis, IN · Member since 2012 · 218 posts · 83 votes
    11y

    Welcome Dennis. Check out CIREIA...they have monthly meetings in town.

  • Residential Real Estate Broker · Indianapolis, IN · Member since 2010 · 1k+ posts · 557 votes
    11y
  • Indianapolis, IN · Member since 2013 · 354 posts · 90 votes
    11y

    I'm still alive!

    I'll work on getting an event going toward the end of February. 

    Life, ya know, it's been something else!

    sorry I haven't had one the last two months!

  • Homeowner · Roseburg, OR · Member since 2014 · 36 posts · 1 vote
    11y

    Sounds good Taylor. Love to get a heads up when it comes together.  Sure know what you mean about that life thing. Take care.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.