Recommendation for a real estate agent in Portland

Recommendation for a real estate agent in Portland

Investor · Kusatsu, Shiga · Member since 2015 · 147 posts · 87 votes

Hi everyone,

I am new to the forums but I have been listening for a while. I am going to visit a friend in Portland next month, and I thought that I would like to check out some investment opportunities while I am there. Does anyone have a recommendation for a good real estate agent specializing in investment properties in that area? Thanks.

0Reply
14 views

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Jay HinrichsBusiness Member
    Real Estate Consultant · Summerlin, NV · Member since 2014 · 45k+ posts · 66k+ votes
    11y

    @?stuartfox    check out Stu fox he works with investors.

    If you can't find anyone PM me and I will hook you up with an agent in my office 

  • Investor · Kusatsu, Shiga · Member since 2015 · 147 posts · 87 votes
    11y

    Thanks

  • Investor · Portland, OR · Member since 2014 · 19 posts · 2 votes
    11y

    Other options:

    1. Bernhild Hanslik

    503-703-7778
    [email protected]

    2. John Sheldon
    503-539-9094
    [email protected]

    3. Liz Dauw
    503-880-5561

  • Investor · Kusatsu, Shiga · Member since 2015 · 147 posts · 87 votes
    11y

    Thanks for all the suggestions guys. I have an additional question about Portland if you don't mind. My mother is thinking of selling her current house in Las Vegas and purchasing in another part of the country. One possibility is Portland because we have some friends there. However, it seems like Portland is a little out of her price range. Are there any nice areas near Portland where she could purchase a 3 bedroom 2 bath house for around $200,000?

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.