Need real estate lawyer in Buffalo, NY

Need real estate lawyer in Buffalo, NY

Real Estate Investor · Boulder, CO · Member since 2014 · 49 posts · 6 votes

I need a lawyer recommendation to handle some property management issues in the Buffalo NY area. Ive been recommended David Weir but reached out to him twice already with no response. Any help is appreciated. thank you!

0Reply
14 views

Most Popular Reply

Rental Property Investor · Lockport, NY · Member since 2014 · 119 posts · 109 votes
11y

Michael Lombardo
Phone: (716) 855-1111

This is the Real Estate lawyer that attends our local Real Estate investors club.

I have never used him. I am in Lockport and have a local attorney. Hope this helps.

See this reply in the discussion

9 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Lockport, NY · Member since 2014 · 119 posts · 109 votes
    11y

    Michael Lombardo
    Phone: (716) 855-1111

    This is the Real Estate lawyer that attends our local Real Estate investors club.

    I have never used him. I am in Lockport and have a local attorney. Hope this helps.

  • Investor · Rochestser, NY · Member since 2014 · 84 posts · 13 votes
    11y

    When we brought our primary residence, we used:  http://www.bhargavalaw.com/practice.htm

    Ambar was responsive and helpful.  He did the job we needed. 

  • Buffalo, NY · Member since 2014 · 1 post · 0 votes
    11y

    I received an Email from Diane K's husband @ 3:37 PM Monday then a second one on Tuesday @ 11:32 am asking me to call him. I returned the call @ 12:30 Tuesday. I do responded to all messages and emails

  • Real Estate Investor · Boulder, CO · Member since 2014 · 49 posts · 6 votes
    11y

    @David Weir 

     thanks for your response. I had also called your office during one of my visits in May and received no call back but i appreciate you responding now.

    Thank you @David Stott and @Mark Del Grosso 

  • Joseph CatalanoPro Member
    Rental Property Investor · Lewiston, NY · Member since 2014 · 192 posts · 97 votes
    11y
    Allan Roscetti at 716-282-1242. He does all mine.
  • Joseph CatalanoPro Member
    Rental Property Investor · Lewiston, NY · Member since 2014 · 192 posts · 97 votes
    11y
    Allan Roscetti at 716-282-1242. He does all mine. Diana K.
  • Investor · Buffalo, NY · Member since 2011 · 100 posts · 86 votes
    11y

    @Diana K. 

    If it is any help We, like @David Stott, We also used Ambar on a commercial purchase and can say he is very thorough.

  • Investor · Buffalo, NY · Member since 2011 · 100 posts · 86 votes
    11y

    @Diana K. @David Stott not sure why the @s didnt work last time

  • Real Estate Investor · Boulder, CO · Member since 2014 · 49 posts · 6 votes
    11y

    thank you @Jonathan Sowinski ! i gave him a call

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.