Do you need boots on the ground in Charlotte or North Carolina?

Do you need boots on the ground in Charlotte or North Carolina?

Charlotte, NC · Member since 2014 · 19 posts · 6 votes

I am a CPA who practices in tax, planning to raise capital and eventually start investing in real estate.  I would like to learn from a mentor who would like boots on the ground in Charlotte.  I can provide a presence in the market, research complex tax issues, and have an advanced working knowledge in excel and financials (for example, I prepared financials for a friends' small business by converting the company bank statement into excel, then using functions to prepare his balance sheet and income statement).  Please send me a message if we can help each other out. 

0Reply
7 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Lender · Burke, VA · Member since 2013 · 177 posts · 28 votes
    12y

    Jon,

    Are you planning to form an LLC and go after fix and flip properties?

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.