Best property management company in Philadelphia - 2014

Best property management company in Philadelphia - 2014

Rental Property Investor · Tampa, FL · Member since 2014 · 17 posts · 2 votes

Hi everyone,

I'm looking for a property management company for my triplex in the West Philly/University city area. They should be full service - rent collections, repairs, emergency calls etc.

Any suggestions?

Thank you!

0Reply
9 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Property Manager · La Jolla, CA · Member since 2014 · 19 posts · 8 votes
    12y

    I would highly recommend hiring a member of the National Association of Residential Property Managers (NARPM®)

    Check out this link for professional members in your area:

    http://www.narpm.org/search/search-managers.html?s...

    Good luck!

  • Escrow Officer · Yeadon, PA · Member since 2014 · 38 posts · 14 votes
    12y

    I've heard great things about Your Local Leasing Company  www.yllco.com

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.