Looking for a CPA in San Francisco or the Bay Area

Looking for a CPA in San Francisco or the Bay Area

Investor · San Francisco, CA · Member since 2014 · 78 posts · 10 votes

Hello, 
I am looking for a CPA in San Francisco or the Bay Area. Any recommendations?
Thanks! 
Anja

0Reply
25 views

5 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Johnson H.Pro Member
    Investor · San Francisco, CA · Member since 2010 · 910 posts · 889 votes
    12y

    Hi Anja,

    I have been through four tax preparers in the past four years. Last year, I widened my search, got a number of quotes and interviewed two. Both sounded very good but eventually I went with one and have been happy with them. I use Fong Ko & Associates in San Mateo. Morling & Company in San Francisco was the other CPA I interviewed and was very good as well from my interview with them. Take a look at Yelp to read their positive reviews. 

    Regards,

    Johnson

  • Real Estate Investor · Santa Cruz, CA · Member since 2009 · 267 posts · 73 votes
    12y
    Hey Anja, I have some great CPA recommendations for you here in the Bay Area. Send me a PM/colleague request and I'll respond with their contact info. Best, Joey
  • Engineer · Oakland, CA · Member since 2014 · 121 posts · 76 votes
    12y

    The best person I've spoken to in the East Bay is Mike, at The Tax Pros. His office is in Oakland, on Piedmont Ave. 

    My tax situations are very complex, and Mike was able to offer guidance from his years of working with other investors. 

  • Investor · San Francisco, CA · Member since 2014 · 78 posts · 10 votes
    12y

    Thanks, everybody!

  • Investor · Bay Area, CA · Member since 2014 · 207 posts · 190 votes
    12y

    I use Keystone CPA.  You can get in touch with @Amanda Han.  They specialize in RE investing.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.