Meetup in Lake Oswego - Portland Oregon

Meetup in Lake Oswego - Portland Oregon

Real Estate Agent · Orem, UT · Member since 2012 · 164 posts · 49 votes

We are having a very informal meetup this Friday, March 14, at 10 am in Lake Oswego. We welcome all real estate investors new and old.

The main purpose is to network with other investors and see what is working in the Portland OR market right now.

5000 Meadows Rd, Suite 375 (third floor conference room), Lake Oswego OR 97035

I look forward to meeting you all!

Stuart Fox

www.pdxhomebuyers.com

0Reply
12 views

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2013 · 169 posts · 27 votes
    12y

    @Account Closed I like the emphasis on "very informal". :)

    Looking forward to meeting everyone.

  • Investor · Newberg, OR · Member since 2012 · 161 posts · 82 votes
    12y

    Stuart - I'd like to come...see you Friday at 10:00. Lisa Thoele

  • Investor · Portland, OR · Member since 2013 · 7 posts · 0 votes
    12y

    Thanks Stuart Fox for making this happen, I'll see you guys there..

  • Portland, OR · Member since 2013 · 15 posts · 2 votes
    12y

    Thanks for everyone who showed up! Nice to see some real faces. It was interesting that everyone had their own twist on real estate investing...

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.