Looking for Investor Friendly Realtor in Harker Heights, TX

Looking for Investor Friendly Realtor in Harker Heights, TX

Austin, TX · Member since 2013 · 103 posts · 19 votes

I'm looking to expand my buy-and-holds from Fort Hood, Texas to also include Temple and Harker Heights.

Anyone know an investor friendly real estate agent that knows that market well?

I'd appreciate any suggestions.

Thanks.

0Reply
17 views

11 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Contractor · Round Rock, TX · Member since 2013 · 767 posts · 389 votes
    12y

    I'm not a realtor. I was in Killeen yesterday doing some hvac inspections for a customer of mine, I drove through around 6 neighborhoods, there are a lot of for sale and rent signs up there. I didn't see a lot of action on homes being built, or at least not in the areas I drove through.

  • Austin, TX · Member since 2013 · 103 posts · 19 votes
    12y

    it's a slow aand stable market. Not much appreciation but decent cash flow.

  • Killeen, TX · Member since 2013 · 14 posts · 0 votes
    12y

    Robert did you happen to find the Real Estate Investor friendly agent?

  • Austin, TX · Member since 2013 · 103 posts · 19 votes
    12y

    Not yet @Chervon. Any suggestions?

  • Real Estate Agent · Brandenburg, KY · Member since 2015 · 277 posts · 68 votes
    11y

    @Robert Piller I'm a new investor in the area. Did you find an investor friendly realtor?

  • Rental Property Investor · Dallas · Member since 2012 · 107 posts · 69 votes
    11y
    I use Dawn Haley. She's great and very investor friendly. She also owns several of her own rentals. http://www.dawnsproperties.com/
  • Real Estate Agent · Brandenburg, KY · Member since 2015 · 277 posts · 68 votes
    11y

    Thanks for the reply Matt!

  • Austin, TX · Member since 2013 · 103 posts · 19 votes
    11y

    @Jeremy Jackson No. I posted and never heard back from anyone from Harker Heights.   I prefer aggressive agents that reach out to me and are savvy with social media.  If they are not members of Bigger Pockets, they get 2 strikes in my book.   Good luck out there.

  • Real Estate Broker · Westampton, NJ · Member since 2014 · 57 posts · 31 votes
    11y
    I have a great investor friendly Realtor in the Fort Hood area, she also runs one of the top property management companies in the area. She helped me find a great multi family in Copperas Cove.
  • Real Estate Agent · Brandenburg, KY · Member since 2015 · 277 posts · 68 votes
    11y

    @Robert Piller Ok, thanks for the update. @Ryan Fagan I'll message you.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.