December 2013 Metro Detroit BP Meetup prospective Date

December 2013 Metro Detroit BP Meetup prospective Date

Investor · Macomb, MI · Member since 2013 · 654 posts · 115 votes

@Tom A. and I are discussing the date for December's Metro Detroit Meetup to be on the 10th. It's a Tuesday and is two weeks from today.

Do any of you think this is too soon or is this good because of Christmas coming?

It appears i will be on afternoons this time and will not be arriving until after 10pm so hopefully some of you will still be around. It was pretty scarce around 10 last time.

I'm still shooting for Bahama Breeze and will be calling them today to see if they will accomodate us. If not, then we will choose another place.

Ok, they are only open until 11pm. So maybe some suggestions here...

0Reply
14 views

8 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Southeast, MI · Member since 2012 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    12y

    How about a lunchtime meetup? Could many people make it? I didn't make the last one, but would like to attend.

  • Dallas, TX · Member since 2013 · 31 posts · 3 votes
    12y

    @Aaron Yates & @Rob K. , I would be open to either lunch or dinner-time meetup. At the last meeting I got there after 10pm, but the group still had a good time until they kick us out (closer to midnight).

  • Investor · Southeast, MI · Member since 2012 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    12y

    I plan on being there whether it's lunch or evening. I was just making a suggestion to make it convenient (for me).

    Is Bahama Breeze in Troy, or somewhere else? Do you need a new location since they close early?

  • Investor · Macomb, MI · Member since 2013 · 654 posts · 115 votes
    12y
    Originally posted by Rob K:
    I plan on being there whether it's lunch or evening. I was just making a suggestion to make it convenient (for me).
    Is Bahama Breeze in Troy, or somewhere else? Do you need a new location since they close early?

    I would like to attend after work but I don't leave work til 10pm if the job doesnt get postponed.. again...

    So I'm trying to make it convenient so I can at least come for an hour before the place closes.

    @Jeff Rabinowitz mentioned champps in another post. I have been there and it's good food and a nice place in Troy.

    They are open til midnight. Maybe that is a good option. I'm starting a list of possibilities so future places will be easier to decide on. I will start a post for this specifically.

  • Involved In Real Estate · Rochester Hills, MI · Member since 2010 · 812 posts · 178 votes
    12y

    10th is fine. Champs is good. I still think something on woodward makes the most sense.

    May I suggest the WAB?

    http://thewabsite.com/private-parties-catering

  • Investor · Macomb, MI · Member since 2013 · 654 posts · 115 votes
    12y
    Originally posted by Joe Delia:
    10th is fine. Champs is good. I still think something on woodward makes the most sense.

    May I suggest the WAB?

    http://thewabsite.com/private-parties-catering

    NO u may not!!!

    Just kidding. I actually started a post specifically for suggestions og locations so i can start a list for future events.

  • Investor · Macomb, MI · Member since 2013 · 654 posts · 115 votes
    12y

    Date: December 10th, 2014

    Where: Champps in Troy

    301 W Big Beaver Rd, Troy, M

    Time : 6:30pm to close

  • Investor · West Bloomfield, MI · Member since 2009 · 358 posts · 306 votes
    12y

    Here's a link to the Facebook event page.

    https://www.facebook.com/events/383134271821143/?context=create#

    If you're on facebook you can RSVP (not mandatory) on the event page.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.