BiggerPockets MEETUP Friday 11/1/13 - Indianapolis, IN

BiggerPockets MEETUP Friday 11/1/13 - Indianapolis, IN

Indianapolis, IN · Member since 2013 · 354 posts · 90 votes

RSVP in response to this posting OR (preferably) sign up and join the MeetUp group http://bit.ly/16fIs9h > then RSVP through the site.

Dave and Busters

8458 Castleton Corner Drive, Indianapolis, IN at 12:00pm-1:00pm

FEEL FREE TO ARRIVE EARLY!

12:00pm Sign In, Order Food ($ on You), and Socialize

12:20pm Begin Meeting, 00:20s Introductions, Show & Learn

12:40pm Open Platform Q&A

12:55pm Wrap Up

FEEL FREE TO STAY LATER!

If you live in Westfield, Carmel, Zionsville, Fishers, Noblesville, Cicero, Broadripple, or Indy feel free to attend... Or if you live in any place I didn't list above =)

0Reply
14 views

5 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Indianapolis, IN · Member since 2012 · 34 posts · 12 votes
    12y

    @Taylor Jennings how did the meetup go?

  • Indianapolis, IN · Member since 2013 · 354 posts · 90 votes
    12y

    Hey @David Moore the meetup went really well =) We had ten people attend and I did a presentation on what techniques I use in wholesaling.

    The group gave ideas and spoke about some of their strategies as well.

    We answered a handful of questions too!

    I don't believe that I have your email? Send me an email so I can get you in the loop.

    Here is a link to my presentation > http://bit.ly/1b5EBry

    Also my investor map for Indy > http://bit.ly/1brQhqx

    [email protected]

  • Rental Property Investor · Indianapolis, IN · Member since 2012 · 34 posts · 12 votes
    12y

    Very cool, thanks! Sent you my email address. What is the investor map exactly and where did you get your information to build it?

  • Real Estate Investor · Carmel, IN · Member since 2013 · 44 posts · 8 votes
    12y

    I have to set up better alerts! Maybe see you guy's at CIREIA tonight.

    If I see you and don't say anything its just because I don't have glasses on so just say "what's Kerry"

  • Indianapolis, IN · Member since 2013 · 354 posts · 90 votes
    12y

    @Kerry Edwards I won't be able to attend this evening, but I look forward to meeting you!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.